- Challenging puzzle gift box for all ages
- A new exciting way to receive a gift
- Place small amounts of money inside and let anyone solve the puzzle
- Tease your brain trying to open the intricate maze with different paths and only one exit
- Challenge a friend to a race and see who can open it first!
Even though it came a week after it was supposed to - it was a HUGE hit! "The most fun I've had all week," my fiance said when he gave it the test run!
Not for young children
Its a fun and challenging puzzle. Takes me a good 15 to 30 minutes to open.
Different way to give money
It was different that other puzzle boxes but not hard enough to close it. Not sure how hard it will be to open. will; have to ask recipent after Christmas
His some money in this for a wedding gift to my brother in law, he thought it was the best thing ever.
I buy puzzle money holders every year for Christmas and this one was one of the best!
I think my kids should work hard for their money... so I buy puzzle boxes to put the money in at Christmas. This one was really fun and it took anywhere from 30 minutes to 5 minutes to solve. One person man handled it and got it off. But if you play it like a games it does take about 10-30 minutes to figure out... some of them came with directions and some on them did not. The only trick is sometimes you have to go forward and then back and then forward again. My kids thought this was the best puzzle one yet (and I have been doing this for 10 years now).